Sunday, December 08, 2013

Shamelessly campaigning for your vote

I've just entered this blog into a competition over at Family Times magazine and I stand to win a spring-free trampoline for our back yard.

All I have to do is to convince you to read my blog every week for the next 9 weeks - via the Family Times site -  and vote for me every week using this voting form.

There's something in it for you too - voters go into a draw to win a lovely noticeboard which would be a stylish way to keep your household organised (there's a picture on the voting form link).

I'm not sure how long it will take for My Serial Obsessions to start showing up over at Family Times , and maybe it won't happen overnight (but it probably will happen). So visit there, read some blogs, vote for your truly and get some good karma.

If I win the trampoline, I promise that my voters will be invited to try it out…I'll also make an effort to be interesting!

News flash! The blog's up there now but under it's old name, Short and Sweet like me. Enjoy.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

You have my vote!

Violet said...

Thanks Amanda - I've been checking and the blog is up there now - but under the old name of Short and Sweet like Me.

cheers

Anonymous said...

Hmmm it's taking forever to load up. Weirdly when I read it the address is blah@blogspot.com.au!

I'm not sure my iPad or internet connection can handle accessing thru the sight.

But trampolines are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope you win!

Violet said...

I would love a trampoline!