Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Three strikes

Right after TLM got over her chicken pox, a cold virus was already waiting to pounce.

It did, and it got me too.

And in between, the boy managed to get conjunctivitus in both eyes.

Maybe it's just Spring, or  maybe it's having a kid who doesn't live in a bubble - or maybe we live in a sick house.

On the bright side, I have discovered Knitting Daily on YouTube, TLM is still well enough to enjoy making imaginative space craft with lego, and the boy is still terribly handsome.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

There seems to be lots of illness around at the moment. I, for one, am pretty fed up of it!

Anonymous said...

OH I hear you - we're all currently 'not sick having just recovered from something' but I can't help thinking is that it or is there more....