Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You can tell it's the start of a new year...

The weekend of the 11th-12th February is going to so busy I'll need naps:
  • On the Friday I have to go to Taupo to train some people and be back in time to tuck TLM into bed
  • On Saturday I need to take TLM down to a school across town to enrol in music lessons
  • On Sunday mid-morning her best friend from daycare is having a birthday dance party.
  • On Sunday afternoon she's in a group performing a ribbon dance in the Chinese New Year Parade
  • and some time before then I have to enrol her in swimming lessons...
I think TLM might need some naps too.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

2012 is definitely kicking off...Where are you taking TLM for music lessons? (DOTH has had one lesson at Encore! and *so far* I'm quite pleased with them- they seem to have quite a good system of bribes/incentives for practicing)

Anonymous said...

my goodness you seem highly organised to be thinking that far ahead (although actually, is it that far ahead?). All i know is that weekend we are not going anywhere for my birthday...

WS said...

you're such a good mummy doing that for her. I'm just proud that I've got off my butt and organised art lessons for the young man! I'm hopeless...

Violet said...

amanda: I rang Evans Bay Intermediate, who gave me a mobile phone number, where there was a recorded message saying that enrolments were to be made between 9.30 and 11.30 on Sat 11 at Island Bay Primary....Glad DOTH is enjoying her lessons, it will be very handy when she want's to earn pocket money by busking!

donnasoowho: maybe it's going to be a surprise outing. I can't believe Ray wouldn't doing something spoil-ly on your birthday.

WS: I guess I'm just trying to do for her what my parents never did for me. Which is probably what drives most parents!