Monday, June 27, 2011

The season of the lurgy

first TLM was sick. Then the boy got what she had, and languished at home for a week (yet still able to produce an impressive amount of work, considering he seemed to be near death). Now I've got what TLM and the boy had. I think. Though fingers crossed it's just going to turn out to be a short-term bout of yucky coughing.

I'm taking the day off work, but not because I'm sick. It's because TLM is sick - again. A mere fortnight after she sneezed and coughed away a wallet-full of money in unused after-school care, the poor creature is now laying about restlessly on the sofa having already vomited twice today and once yesterday.

Such is winter in our household...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

We've all been sick too. I'm pretty much over winter.

Violet said...

yeah me too, and it's not strictly even winter yet!

Anonymous said...

Hope you aren't afflicted with 'sore throat from hell' which is what we had. It is not amusing. Unlike GG's massive snot bogie today. That was pretty funny!

Feel better soon!

PBS said...

Oh man, hope you all are feeling better by now!