Friday, August 29, 2008

It's never too late for more Buffyness

Every now and then I go to the Slayage site and - voila! - there's a new issue of interesting though slightly-hard-to-understand articles about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They may require the use of a good dictionary, and sometimes even that can't help me decipher some of the academic-ese, but usually they are good reads and introduce me to something I'll wish I'd studied at university.

But for something a little less taxing on the brain, there's this taster of the once-hoped-for Buffy animated series (thanks to Film Guide for finding it on YouTube).

2 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

Isn't that new HBO show True Blood the Buffy of the future? I don't watch either, it just appeared that way when I saw the previews for it ...

Violet said...

I don't know. Surely I'd have heard about it if there was a Buffy spin-off of any sort though.