Saturday, July 05, 2008

Two new things about TLM

1. She can spell her name. And her name isn't some retardedly easy little 4-letter one either. It's got more letters than that, and they're all different. She's so clever.

2. I have found a new way to encourage TLM to put her poos where they should go. Now, I'm all for positive reinforcement, but the ice cream rewards just don't seem to be working that well. Maybe she only feels like having ice cream every other day, and on alternate days she has no incentive to do what she oughta.

So.

I told her that every time she does a poo in her pants, I get an M & M. I tried it today and, considering it's not physical punishment, TLM sure did get upset when I waved a orange M & M in front of her eyes and popped it into my mouth.

I'll let you know if it works.

3 comments:

Pollyanna_H said...

You definitely deserve AT LEAST an M and M. A box of Lindt chocolates is probably closer to your true level of merit!

Violet said...

I dunno if you're a real person, but if you are - I like you!

Angela said...

Or you maybe just will end up eating a whole bag.
But hopefully not