Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick food meme

Angela has tagged me for this one.

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. I am allergic to chicken, eggs, the moulds in blue cheeses, and carrots. I really miss roast chicken and toast dipped in poached egg yolk (not all at the same time).

2. I don't cook well, which surprises people who know my mum but don't know me well, because my mum is famous for her fabulous cooking, in the Chinese community.

3. Some things just smell better than they taste. This is why I stopped bothering with fruity teas and pizza (again, not at the same time).

4. Eating an apple actually makes me hungrier. So I tend to only eat them just before a meal.

5. I don't get why people feel that cooked rice grains should be separated. What's wrong with rice that sticks together a bit?

I tag:
1. the lovely Nigel Patel at Handmade Luck,
2. Daddy L, who makes fun of his wee son in The Jasper Chronicles,
3. the intellectually impressive Make Tea Not War,
4. Satsumasalad/cathi, who tells it like it is via The View From My Window,
5. and the ever-clever Elizaf , from whom I hope to one day get an IT job if we ever have to relocate to London.

4 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

I like lumpy rice.
And lumpy mashed potatoes.
I'll have to do this one after work.
Where I'll be having peanut butter sandwiches.

Violet said...

Peanut butter is a great sustainer. That's probably the only reason for me to eat it...

Angela said...

No chicken. Now that is got to be hard. I guess pretending to be vegitarian would do it.
I like rice to stick together too. It makes it easier to spoon out a big helping

Violet said...

angela: thank goodness I like red meat!