Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Dolly Parton look is Sooo OVER

TMI warning: if you don't want to read about breast shrinkage, then leave now.


First I noticed that the breast pads kept falling out (fortunately, this mostly only happened at home).

Then I noticed that my bras were looking a little wrinkly.

Now I realise that my boobs have shrunk - not to their previous perky shape though; just a more petite version of the moo-cow look I've been sporting ever since Baby's tumultuous appearance on planet Earth.

But there's no way in hell I'm going to go out and get refitted for new maternity bras, not when I'm expecting to be lactation-free in the next 2-3 months.

So the world is just going to have to put up with seeing drapery where there shouldn't be any.

4 comments:

anne altman said...

i love dolly!

LK said...

I do not miss carting about two giant melons on my chest day in and day out. That Dolly Parton look comes with a huge price to pay and frankly, I'd rather have my original B cups anyday.

Unknown said...

Or you'll get pregnant again and magically fill up those bras!

Violet said...

anne: I have nothing against her personally, but I never wanted to share her cup size.

nyx: me too!

editter: the more nights that Baby gets me out of bed 2 or more times per nights, the more I'm sure she's going to be an only child...