Friday, June 24, 2005

how lame

It's just typical isn't it? I finally get an appointment with the hospital's physiotherapist, to look at why I've been walking like I've been beaten about the hips and pelvis with a softball bat - and then it goes away.

Shouldn't complain, really - because then it'll probably come right back and there'll be no one to blame but me.

I'm having a day off today, and seem to be spending it looking anxiously out the window every five minutes, checking for rain. You see, all the cot sheets, blankets, socks, singlets, bibs, mittens, towels and wraps we bought last weekend for baby, have been washed and are hanging out on the line. The sky is alternating between sunny and rain-cloudy, and knowing my luck, it won't rain until everything is almost dry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens too but don't forget it's a good thing. The other day I had a headache but no painkillers. Today I have painkillers but no headache! Lol

Violet said...

You could think of the painkillers as preventative rather than curative...