Monday, December 06, 2004

A Big Fat Turkey

I had a few Flybuys points, the result of dedicated credit card use, so I was ripe for reward-picking. Although the big push for using such a loyalty card is that you can get cheap or free flights, I've never used it this way. In the past I've gotten free movie passes, magazine subscriptions and even a dinner set. And now we have a size 5 frozen turkey.

Did you know that a size 5 turkey is about ten times as large as a size 5 chicken? I certainly didn't. I'm not sure our oven is big enough to cook it.

2 comments:

No Milk Please said...

good luck on your turkey!

Violet said...

I may have to donate it to the rest of the family so we can have it for Christmas lunch or something. Really, the two of us can't even finish an average sized roast beef before it goes off and becomes an agent of physical misery.