Monday, November 01, 2004

October

Thanks, Pickwick.
Lots of this applies to me, but I certainly do care what others think (though I wish I didn't). Also, I only love children when they aren't being bratty, noisy and messy. Not sure about the outer beauty either. You'd have to ask someone else.

OCTOBER:
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to
takes things at
the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but
doesn't
pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends
importantly. Always making friends.
Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer.
Opinionated. Does not care of
what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong
clairvoyance. Loves to
travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily
jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and
fair.
Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses
confidence. Loves children.


What does your birth month say about you?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

RG said...

Another october's child.

We do rock the world baby. :)

Violet said...

Surely the best time time to be born, despite the greater chance of being a hayfever sufferer (in NZ it is, anyway).

Draic said...

I'm an October child as well, and barely any of this applies to me! Maybe it's because I'm on the 3rd, so I'm verging on September...

Violet said...

Have you tested yourself on the September profile, Draic?