Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'd rather be Casablanca

That's the movie which represents Make Tea Not War's love life. Why couldn't I have been that too, or at least a movie I've seen? I may have to rent this out now...
hedwig and the angry inch
Your romance is more of a love that needs to bloom
within, just like Hedwig of Hedwig and the
Angry Inch. The film features an East German
transsexual who is seeking her "other
half" after constant betrayal. You must
love yourself before you can need another.
You're starting to realize this, along with the
fact that you don't need a significant other to
be a complete person. Your "other
half" has been inside you all along.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Casyn said...

I'm Casablanca too. Not terribly sure I like that fact.

Amanda said...

At its core Hedwig and the Angry Inch is a suprisingly poignant and touching film- though, it cannot be denied the gender issues are EXtremely complicated.