Friday, May 21, 2004

photoblogging and sleep-talking

Hmm..I just had a go at the new free photoblogging facility. I had to download Hello first, and then I wasn't too sure how to use it. But second time lucky, eh?

I never realised I talked in my sleep. I know my brother does; I remember when we were kids sharing a bedroom he used to talk in his sleep. Last night I apparently had a whole conversation with my boy while we were both in bed and I was fast asleep. Actually, I do remember trying to say 'the books are at Central' a couple of times before vaguely realising I was asleep, and then letting myself doze off again.

So it seems I'm still dreaming of work.

OOh - my mum phoned up tonight to tell me that my heavily pregnant sister-in-law is in hospital and they're going to induce the birth on Monday. I'm going to have a niece! I hope that doesn't stuff up my plans to go on holiday in four week's time.

2 comments:

No Milk Please said...

i think photoblogging is cool. i may yet do it myself.

brian, my bf, talks in his sleep. sometimes, it amuses me and i want to ask him questions while he's doing it to see if he will reveal something...

Violet said...

photoblogging is cool for me, because I don't have to pay for the privilege of posting up pictures.