Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Some people are just so nasty

I couldn't help but read this stuff by Blog Heckler. It's almost masochistic, because there's always the fear that my own blog will be mentioned in it, mercilessly put down. I suppose it could be likened to watching torture scenes or something, a morbid fascination.

I've been having the strangest dreams lately, where I'm doing something weird and unshareable, then wake up from that dream only to find that the waking up bit was also a dream. My boy's snoring kept me awake most of the night, but that didn't stop me from having another of those dream-within-a-dream experiences. Apparently I was thrashing around and all feverish. So this morning I let myself sleep in till 10 or so, and take the day off work. Now I've got a headache from sleeping in too much.

No comments: