Wednesday, January 07, 2004

A little bit of introspection....

7/1/04
I saw this little questionnaire in a blog, which I thought was quite interesting. No right answers, you just answer it and other people get to find out more about you....

The questions, and my answers, are below:

If you could afford it at this moment, you would buy -
a car stereo
a bigger house
an overseas holiday
(umm maybe you're only supposed to give one answer..)

Your most beautiful childhood memory of your parents -
Actually I can’t think of a single thing

Your most horrifying childhood memory of your parents -
Waking up one morning to find Mum really sick with an ulcer and about to be rushed to the hospital

At your funeral, you want people to remember you as -
Cool, smart, interesting and funny

Something that makes you happy -
Praise, especially for a painting I did

Your greatest fear about aging -
Getting sick easily, going senile and having no money to make it more comfy


Sex is -
The one activity in which I like to be not in control

If I had extra money -
I’d buy that car stereo. Those long drives to and from work really bore me.

My most important goal right now -
To get back into shape so I don’t have to keep buying bigger clothes

The word to best describe your life -
Nah, I can’t think of just ONE word.. ‘Interesting‘, if I had to pick one.

What would you have answered?

No comments: