Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I may be a born-again techno-cretin

I don't know about that RSS thing. I tried out the 'Feed' link mentioned in the 27th, and apparently some sort of sortware is needed for it to work.

Or maybe I'm supposed to copy and paste all that html code which appears when I click on another blog's 'Feed' link...

I can't be bothered trying to figure it out right now. If I wanted to be knee-deep in techie stuff I'd have kept my programming job two years ago...

Well, if it doesn't work for you, here's something else. You can now subscribe to my blog - all you have to do is enter your e-mail address in that text box on the lower left, and click on 'subscribe'.

Each time I make a new post, you'll get an e-mail - hopefully with the whole post in the body of the e-mail. Go on, try it.

No comments: