Saturday, December 27, 2003

white t-shirts and red jeans in the wash. together

yep, I accidentally put my cheap red jeans in the washing machine with my boy's Italian red and white t-shirt.

He claims to be secure enough in his manhood to be okay with wearing pink, but unfortunately the pink tint isn't evenly spread on the t-shirt - its all blotchy.

I remembered buying a product when this happened to me years ago, when I was living in Edinburgh. that stuff worked really well.

So I got in the car and bought something similar from the pharmacy, called Dylon something-or-other. (The same company that makes fabric dye for people who want all their clothes to be exactly the same colour.)

The stuff is pretty expensive, just under $9 for just one use.

Anyway, it doesn't work. So don't bother wasting your money.

No comments: